BenCham, in cooperation with CCI France Chine and AmCham, is pleased to invite you to join our conference on Intellectual Property in China to give you an overview, analysis and forecast of intellectual property in China.
The objective of this conference is to comment on the 2017 IP protection in China after the publication of the White Paper on IP Protection which will present:
- Statistics on trademark and patent applications
- Statistics on cases on enforcement of IP by judicial and administrative procedure
- Important policy of government and Supreme Court
- Important cases of the year, in order to better understand the current status and the future development in this area
The topics and speakers are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, May 8th 2018
Time: 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Venue: CCI France Chine Beijing Office | 2F, Building 81, No.4 Gong Ti Bei Road, Chaoyang District | 北京市朝阳区工体北路4号81号楼2层 Language: English
Price: 100 RMB for members, 150 RMB for non-members*
* No show policy: Please note you must cancel your reservation by email 24 hours in advance. No-shows without prior notification will be charged a no-show fee.
Senior IP counsellor at LLR
Director of Examination Division at Trademark Review and Adjudication Board
Director of Consultation Center at State Intellectual Property Office
Founder and CEO of IP House
Senior Partner at Beijing Handing Law Firm
The most important IP cases in 2017: what are the impacts?
CCI France Chine
Suites 201-222, 2F, Building 81, No 4 Gongti North Road, Chaoyang District