This is a past event. Registration is closed.
BenCham is delighted to invite you to our next edition of the EU SME Breakfast Seminars organised in cooperation with the EU SME Centre on May 18 at the Luxembourg Embassy.
Jan Hu, Managing Director and Branch Manager of ING Bank Beijing Branch, will focus on the financing for the B&R Initiative and the Roles of International Banks:
- General introduction to the content and objectives of B&R Initiative
- Main sectors involved and opportunities for corporates (esp. European corporates)
- Major players in financing the B&R projects
- Roles of international banks
Chris Cheung, Director at the EU SME Centre, will give a presentation on economic outlook & trends.
Price: 150 RMB for members and EU SMEs, 200 RMB for non-members*
* No show policy: Please note you must cancel your reservation by email 24 hours in advance. No-shows without prior notification will be charged a no-show fee.